Monday, October 12, 2009

My First Exchange!

After a rough week - everyone in the house was sick except DH - I had a very exciting pick-me-up!

Ranae and I had arranged to do a personal Halloween exchange, and look at the amazing lovelies that came in the mail for me!!



I couldn't have dreamed of a more incredible exchange! I have been walking on cloud nine over receiving this! Thank you Ranae for such a sweet package!! This is my first flatfold and I'm going to use it as a reference to try one this finish myself. Isn't it darling? And look at that trim! So festive! The little stickers walked off in the hands of my 3-year-old, so he keeps calling the package "our Halloween package." What a goober! And check out that scissor fob! Isn't it fantastic?! This was so much fun!!!

Ranae's package from me is in the mail finally. It's off to it's new home. I have to admit, my exchange pales in comparison to the beautiful package she put together for me. I just hope she has as much fun getting her package from me as I did getting mine from her :)

12 comments:

Suzanne said...

Sorry to hear that you have all been sick. Hope you are all better now.

This is an awesome exchange from Ranae. I love the scissor fob.

How funny of your three year old, but not surprising. I received a Halloween exchange this morning and all the fun Halloween novelties have been taken by my three year old who claims the "the lady sent them for me, they are special for little girls". It's amazing how your things become "our" things. Goobers, for sure!

Daffycat said...

Darling exchange from, Ranae! So many wonderful goodies!

Careful though...exchanges can be a little addictive!

Jan said...

Oh Kim, you did get spoiled! But I am sure Ranae will love her package as well! Works that way, what someone else puts together for us, just makes our day! It is a wonderful feeling!

Glad you are beginning to feel better!

Kathy said...

What a fun exchange. Ranae did good for you. I am sure you did as well for her. That is a really cute stitched piece you received.

Hope everyone is feeling fine now.

Cari said...

How fun and what wonderful goodies from Ranae! Stitchers are the best! Ha, your 3-yr old is just too cute!

Ranae said...

Your Welcome! Kim
And Thank you for doing my first exchange with me.
It is so fun to put together little things in a box to send off.

mainely stitching said...

Wowie that's a great exchange!!

Kathy A. said...

That is one amazing exchange. Ranae is such a lovely person.

Cheryl said...

Great exchange gifts!
Sorry to hear you've all been ill

Meari said...

Both of you did a great job on the exchange. :) If you're interested, I have a tutorial on my blog for making a flatfold. Look on the sidebar under How-To.

Sharon said...

Lovely exchange!

Michele B. said...

Congratulations on taking the next step as a stitcher and doing an exchange. I can't wait to see what you sent Ranae. You have indeed been "treated" for Halloween!