Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 in Review

Well 2009 is coming to a close. I don't know about the rest of you, but for me the whole year went by really fast!

I'm joining in with the fun over at Su's and posting my 2009 Stitchy Review.



I completed 16 projects in 2009. Not terribly impressive on it's own, but throw in the fact that my biggest project this year was the LadyBug and I think I have a reasonable excuse for not being more productive.

My favorite finishes of all this year were my exchanges with dear sweet Ranae and Vonna. Thank you both for the wonderful exchanges. I enjoyed them more than I can say!

10 comments:

Susimac said...

Gorgeous stitches and finishes, Love 'em. Thankyou so much for joining the 'party' and I look forward to seeing 2010 finishes, knowing they will be as lovely as these.

Happy New Year

Hugs Su

Cathy B said...

Kim,

Your stitching finishes for 2009 are beautiful!

Happy New Year!

Cathy

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Very beautiful stitching and finishing :)
Happiest of New Year's to you dear Kim, filled with health, happiness, prosperity and many blessings!

Carol said...

I love your finishes, Kim and I think with two little ones to raise, you did just great in the number you completed!

Happy New Year!

Melissa said...

Great finishes, Kim! Happy New Year!

Michele said...

love your year in review .. and yes Miss Ladybug was your best finish this year! lol

Happy New Year Sweetie :)

Jane said...

Your finishes are so lovely. Thanks for showing! May you have many more in 2010.

Kim said...

Happy New Year!

Those finishes are fantastic memories of 2009.....I hope to leave behind hundreds of beautiful quilts for my family and friends...
and there is no time like the present to get to it!

Happy sewing

Brigitte said...

I love your finishes of 2009. You completed some beautiful designs. Wasn't it fun to join Su's party?
Wishing you and your family all the best in 2010.

Kathy A. said...

Mark that off as a very successful year. Your stitching is beautiful.