- Finish Stitching CCN's "A Place We Call Home" - Accomplished 5/6/08
- Stitch and Finish Biscornu for MFC - Accomplished 5/15/08
- Stitch Blocks 2-4 of PS 12 Days of Christmas - Accomplished 5/30/08
- Start LHN's "Peach Tree Cottage" - Accomplished 5/31/08
I got started on Peach Tree Cottage last night at 9 and stitched for about 15 minutes - long enough to constitute a start, but short enough to not have anything picture-worthy to show for it. I had a terrible headache last night and just couldn't stitch for long. But I give myself credit for pulling it all out to start so I could accomplish my final May goal.
Now for June Goals.
I'm hoping to get more accomplished this month and be a more focused stitcher than last month. So I'm giving myself more ambitious goals for June than I did for May.
My June Stitching Goals:
- Finish Stitching LHN's "Peach Tree Cottage"
- Stitch and Finish tin for MFC
- Stitch LHN/CC's "Peace"
- Stitch PS's "Peep"
- Stitch Calico Crossroads "AmeriKat"
- Stitch 2 PS "Santa Moon" designs
- Stitch Blocks 5-6 of PS "12 Days"
Thanks for reading! I so enjoy all of your lovely comments!!