Friday, May 30, 2008

12 Days - 4 Calling Birds

I finished the 4th block of the 12 Days of Christmas from Prairie Schooler this afternoon. That puts me in line to finish my May goals just in the knick of time!

Block 4 of Prairie Schooler's 12 Days of Christmas
Thread: DMC
Fabric: 32 count Natural Light Linen
Stitched 5/29/08 - 5/30/08

I noticed that the bird on the cover model looks like he has a green wing, but it is charted with a blue wing. I went back and forth but finally decided to just do him as he was charted. I'm still not sure that was the right decision. But he is a sweet little calling bird and I really enjoyed stitching him up!

Thanks for all your support!

14 comments:

BeckySC said...

Great finish, Kim! Love it!

mainely stitching said...

What an adorable bird!!

Janet said...

As always, gorgeous!! The colours are beautiful.

Paisley said...

Great finish, Kim! I think all the colors look very nice together!

Sue said...

Your bird looks great ;)

Dawn T. said...

Aww, he's adorable!! Great stitching:)

Kathy A. said...

What a cute birdie and done just under the wire. Good for you

Emily said...

Pretty bird!

Wanda said...

That is a wonderful finish congrats!

Michele said...

congrats on geeting #4 done :) he's adorable!

Aussie Stitcher said...

That is a cute bird, and I love your LHN finish.

Melissa said...

Your finish is awesome, Kim! Great job.

Anonymous said...

lovely little bird Kim, well done on reaching you May goals!

Sally said...

Lovely finish Kim.