Monday, March 24, 2008

Exhausted

No pictures to post today. I have been completely unproductive all day! Now it's just too dark to get a good picture of the finished Alphabet Tree. Oh well.

I don't think I've felt this tired since Cuddle Bug was born and I was up nursing all night! I tried to nap this afternoon when he was napping, but he decided to cut nap time very very short today. Oh well. I'm feeling like I could sleep the whole rest of the day away. I sure hope I'm not getting sick.

There was one very exciting event today, though. The mailman came with my "Love and Faithfulness" LHN/CC threadpack! And, to top off the joy of my new acquisition, Mary Kathryn included a free LHN chart as well called "Thankful." I love love love it!

Pictures tomorrow. Tonight is for quiet. Sweet Dreams stitchers!

No comments: