Friday, April 25, 2008

Another Start - My First CCN

I put a few stitches in CCN's "A Place We Call Home" this evening. I didn't get much done, but it was enough to officially count as a "start" and knock off my last stitching goal for April. I love this design! It's so sweet and lovely. I'm hoping it will be as much fun to stitch as it is beautiful.


My April Stitching Goals Progress Report:
  1. Finish "Thankful" freebie as a tin - Yes. I got it finished 4/3/08 and gifted it to my sister (no pics yet)
  2. Start and Finish Needle Roll for MFC - Yes. My very first needle roll! Completed 4/15/08
  3. Start and Finish "Have Faith" from Elizabeth's Designs - Yes. Completed 4/21/08
  4. Start and Finish Block 1 of PS 12 Days of Christmas - Yes. Completed 4/23/08. That's not bad since I added the goal near the end of the month!
  5. Start CCN's "A Place We Call Home" Yes. I started it 4/25/08
Since all my goals have been met, I'll be stitching on "A Place We Call Home" for the rest of the month and make finishing it my first May goal. I also can't wait to see what the MFC will be for May.

Thanks for all your support and encouragement!

4 comments:

Sally said...

Congratulations on meeting all your April goals Kim:)

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog - welcome to the wonderful world of blogging ( and stitching! ;) ) Your partridge looks wonderful!

staci said...

Congrats on meeting all of your goals :)

Kathy said...

Wow, you met all your monthly goals. That is great. I like the way you do your goals. You make them so they are attainable, then you don't get discouraged when you don't meet them. Keep up the great work. You are so organized about things.