Thursday, April 10, 2008

Needle Roll - the Adventure Begins

Today I started stitching up my needle roll for the Monthly Finishing Challenge. I want to get it done ASAP so I have plenty of time left if I mess it up. I'm not entirely sure how this is going to work out. Only time will tell.

Here's a sneak peak:


Sorry about the picture quality. It was overcast today so I couldn't get good lighting. The colors are really off.

I'm still waiting for pictures from my sister of my tin finish. Hopefully I'll get some good pictures I can post soon.

In other news, I won a chart over at Michelle's blog. I never win anything so this made my day! And I got my PS "12 Days of Christmas" chart in the mail from Mary Kathryn on Tuesday afternoon. It's such a great design! I can't wait to kit it up and get started on making it into ornaments!

10 comments:

mainely stitching said...

You're off to a pretty start!

Sally said...

Lovely start Kim. Can I ask what the design is please?

Wanda said...

Fab start on your needleroll I can't wait to see! I just finished mine yesterday and can't show it, its for an exchange.

staci said...

Cute start. Congrats on your win :)

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

That will be so sweet! Congrads on your win and enjoy the weekend. Hope the overcast weather of the day goes away for you.

Tanya

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Howdy Kim! I finally got you added to my blogroll...so I'm going to be sending you lots of comments now ;)
Nice start on your needleroll...I believe it is something LHN or CCN...hmmm...which one?

Lelia said...

Very nice start on your NR : ) Congrats on winning your new chart & excellent stash addition. The PS designs make great ornies : )

Enjoy your week-end!

monique said...

Really nice start. I can't believe you are really new to stitching... you are doing great! I was stitching for YEARS before I even attempted linen LOL

Sue said...

Great start to your needleroll ;)

Carol said...

Oh Kim - you're not going to mess it up!