Friday, May 23, 2008

The 2nd Day of Christmas

I got the 2nd block of PS's 12 Days of Christmas finished up yesterday. I started it Tuesday but didn't get very far at all by the end of Wednesday. The overwhelming majority was done yesterday - which is pretty good progress in a single day for me. I stitch very slowly. And I railroad my stitches religiously so that really slows me down as well. Having this one done officially makes me 25% of the way done with these squares :)


Block 2 of Prairie Schooler's 12 Days of Christmas
Thread: DMC
Fabric: 32 count Natural Light Linen
Stitched 5/20/08 - 5/22/08


Excuse the greyed-out appearance of the fabric. It is stunningly shady outside and slightly over-cast. I love days that are colored like today - a little gray to contrast against the brilliant green grass and bright pink rose buds. But they don't make for great stitching photos :)

Thanks for reading and commenting! You are all wonderful!

6 comments:

Kathy A. said...

Very nice job on Day #2. Good for you!!

Kathy said...

Nice stitching. Doesn't it make you feel so good to accomplish so much in one day. Keep up the good work.

Beatrice said...

Each square is like a major finish. It's lovely!

Michele said...

congrats on the finish! It's lovely :)

I love those kind of days too .. and we get a few lol

Sharon said...

Another pretty finish!

Sue said...

Your turtle doves came out great ;)