Sunday, May 4, 2008

More Progress - A Place We Call Home

It's been a very busy weekend and I didn't stitch at all on Friday. But I have still managed some progress on A Place We Call Home from CCN. I'm hoping to put the last stitch in this one by the time I go to bed tomorrow night. I cannot get a good picture of it to save my life, though. We live in an old house and the windows are long and narrow. With the gorgeous vegetation coming to life outside and shading the house there's just not a lot of natural light streaming in. Oh well. What can you do? I just have to live with these washed out looking pictures of my wrinkly project :)


Thank you all for your support!!

16 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Kim!

You're doing a beautiful job. I'm sure you'll put the final stitches in tonight. That way, you'll have 1 off of your monthly goals. Great job!!!!

Dawn T. said...

It looks great!

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Hey Kim,
This looks lovely - sooooo pretty!

Tanya

Kathy said...

Wow!! you are almost done. Doesn't if feel great to finish a project? When I get that close, I don't want to stop.

Emily said...

Very pretty! Nice stitching and colors!!

Terry said...

Wow what fantastic progress! You are almost done and it is lovely.

Sally said...

You are making fantastic progress on this Kim:) It is beautiful!

Carol said...

So beautiful! I can't wait to see your finish!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Wow!!! It's looking beauiful! You're really, really close ;)

Anonymous said...

Nice progress... you should be done in no time!

mainely stitching said...

This looks wonderful, and I love the thought of your beautiful vegetation growing so lush all around your house. :)

Beatrice said...

Sorry I've been running behind.
Place we call home is probably done by now.
It is very pretty.
Spring is the best time isn't it?

staci said...

Wonderful job Kim, it's really pretty :)

Paisley said...

It looks great! Looking forward to seeing your finish!

Michele said...

I love it! you are stitching just lovely things lately :)

Lelia said...

I know about pictures not doing the projects justice; however, it is really nice to see your pictures on your blog.

I think your project is wonderful & maybe if I get some spare time this week, I'll have some new stitching to show off, too : ) LOL

Enjoy the day