Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy May Day!

Wow 2 posts in one day! Seeing as how it's May 1st - I figure I better get my May stitching goals together :)

I completed all my April goals and I hope to do the same for May!

1. Finish CCN's "A Place We Call Home"
2. Start and Finish biscornu for MFC
3. Start and Finish Blocks 2-4 of PS 12 Days of Christmas
4. Start LHN's "Peach Tree Cottage"

I have decided what I want to do for my biscornu for May's Monthly Finishing Challenge. I'm going to do the frog biscornu freebie from Casey Buonaugurio. DH's aunt collects frogs and I have been wanting to do this for her. I'm not sure if I will be doing the flower motif on the back or if I will do something else just yet. But in the meantime I've decided on my fabric and pulled the threads I will need for the frog motif on the front. This will get started as soon as "A Place We Call Home" is finished up.

25 count cream Laguna

3 comments:

Terry said...

I have the first side of the frog almost done. It is really fun to do. You will love it! and You will do GREAT!

Anonymous said...

The colors of your threads look very nice together. Your biscornu should be very pretty.

Sally said...

Looking forward to seeing your frog biscornu. The threads and fabric you've chosen look really nice together.