Thursday, May 1, 2008

Spoiled Stitcher

I am one spoiled stitcher and it's because of how incredibly sweet other stitchers are! I mentioned before that Terry was super sweet and emailed me because she wanted to gift me the LHN "Night & Day" chart from my wish-list. Well it came in the mail today and it arrived with a friend - the LHN's "The Princess and the P" chart! She said she was going through her stash and found "a little something extra" to include. That is so kind! Thank you so very much Terry!! Don't be surprised when your kind gesture is returned one of these days :)


I've been plugging away at CCN's "A Place We Call Home." I love working on this. The colors are so sweet and delicate. I'm a slower stitcher so it's coming along slowly but I hope I will have it done by the middle of next week at the latest. The colors in this picture look so washed out because it's over-cast. My goal for today is to have the row of flowers in the middle done and "Together we've made a" added to the text. I'm going to do the white of the house last so I don't have to risk it getting soiled. I wash my hands before handling my work, but I still worry about white.


Thank you for reading and for all your comments!! I appreciate them more than I can say :)

13 comments:

Paisley said...

"A Place We Call Home" is one of my favorites from CCN! You may just inspire me to pull it out of my stash basket and kit it up!

I also wanted to leave you a belated Happy Birthday for your Cuddle Bug! It sounds like you guys had a fun celebration, and I love the idea of the rib cook-off!

Terry said...

It is looking fantastic. You are actually moving along pretty quickly for having a little one around to chase after!!! Great Job!

staci said...

Congrats on your new charts~~I have night and day to do if things ever slow down!!!

mainely stitching said...

Wonderful stiching progress!

Nicole said...

love the CCN you are working on Kim! It's looking great! :)

Sally said...

Love your WIP Kim. It's such a pretty piece.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Terry IS a sweetheart and has a heart of gold!
Your PWCH is looking super ;)

Kristin said...

I always wanted to try that out...

Kathy said...

You are doing so good on this project. It will be done before you know it.

Terry treated you very special and you deserve it.

Sharon said...

So sweet of Terry! Great charts and your wip looks lovely too.

Lelia said...

Wonderful stitching : ) Enjoy your projects!

Sue said...

I've always thought The Princess and the P is such a cute design. Your CCN design is coming along well ;)

Jennifer said...

You'll love Princess and the Pea - it's such a fun stitch!