Friday, May 2, 2008

A Fun Mail Day!

I've been forbidden from checking the mail because DH is expecting Mother's Day related mail. So today when there was a little box sitting next to the front door, I had to wait for DH to inspect it before I could tear into it :)

One of my favorite craft blogs is Scissors. Paper. Glue. Jen is super creative, very crafty, and takes the most beautiful pictures! I read her blog for fun and inspiration. So you can imagine my surprise and joy when she offered to send some of the yummy looking Japanese candy she mentioned in this blog entry! Well today it arrived and she really out-did herself! It came packaged so perfectly - beautiful, sweet, and creative just like her blog! She put the candy in a darling little mug with a rooster on the handle, wrapped it in clear cellophane, and tied it off with a cut of bakers twine (which she sells in her etsy shop by the way)! Jen's presentation skills are unsurpassed! And lucky me to be on the receiving end of her generosity and creativity :)

8 comments:

Aussie Stitcher said...

That is such a gorgeous gift, the Rooster mug is adorable. Looking forward to seeing what your DH is getting you for Mother's Day.

Anonymous said...

How cool is that?! Thanks for the links to her blog & shop :)

BeckySC said...

What a fun treat :) Enjoy it-you deserve it :)
((hugs))

mainely stitching said...

How fun!! Enjoy!

Sally said...

What a lovely gift! I love that mug.

Sharon said...

That was fun and cute!

Lelia said...

Charming gift : ) Enjoy : )

staci said...

So cute...and yummy!